Training Sample Database 15.1
You will be installing CHIP-AZ
software on your school's computer. If you do not have permission to do
this, secure approval before proceeding.
If you are networked or have
multiple schools on one computer, seek assistance from your district network
specialist or Steve Goetze.
Print this page for reference
before starting. (File, print or print button on your browser toolbar.)
of the training videos!!
|Do not run
modifications! They have been run.
For MS Office 2007, 2010.
CHIP-AZ v15.1 release.
- Click Download Train link at left to start the download.
- If given the option, you should save the file.
- If asked for a save in location select
- When the download completes, close your Internet browser window.
- Open the file, CHIPTrain2012.exe, on your
desktop by double clicking it.
- Winzip will open.
- Select Unzip to continue.
- Click OK when you see the message "files unzipped successfully".
- Close Winzip by clicking the Close
- Open CHIP-AZ and you are ready to go.
- DO NOT run Utilities,
- Be sure to remove the file,
CHIPTrain2012.exe, on your desktop.
- Desktop shortcut, CHIP-AZ Train will
be NOT be created.
- Go to folder
- Right click file CHIP2000Train.mde
- Click Send To
- Desktop (Create shortcut)
- You may want to rename the desktop